Extremely Flammable Aerosol Contains gas under pressure: May explode if heated. Causes skin and eye irritation. Suspected of causing cancer. May cause drowsiness and dizziness. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and hot surfaces. -No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50C/122F. Store in a well-ventilated place. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves. Avoid breathing fumes, vapors, and spray. If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention. If swallowed: Immediately call a poison center or doctor. Do NOT induce vomiting. If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a poison center or doctor if you feel unwell. Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. If exposed or concerned: Get medical advice or attention. Store locked up. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with local, state, and national regulations.
Northland Chemical Supply
9655 Newton Avenue S
Bloomington, MN 55431
Le Sueur-Henderson Public Schools